“Genuine, Consistent, Value, Access”
Review of Miramar Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miramar Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We live in SLC, but were both raised in California. Mexican food is simply a part of our family culture. (Besides, I was born on Cinco de Mayo.) We have explored many of the Mexican (as well as other Latin american cuisines) restaurants in this part of Utah. For my birthday (see above) we always go to Miramar. It is genuine Mexican food prepared well. I am a "salsa snob," and Miramr's salsa is one of my two favorites. Miramar is consistent; we have never had a bad meal, and have never had bad service. I have always felt that I have gotten at least if not more than what I paid for. Its location just off I-15 on 1300 South couldn't be more accessible, and there is plenty of parking. Miramar serves several typical Mexican beers and sodas (e.g., Jarritos). Add my review to the three previous ones and you will get a good feel for the place.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Out of the way little place. Some of the best Chile Verde that I've ever had. And the staff was so nice. Prices are extremely reasonable. This will definitely be some place we return to.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

This family owned restaurant is just off I-15 on 1300 South, Salt Lake City. It is genuine, no cookie-cutter formula restaurant here. It is the real thing. Delicious food, super clean, friendly staff and very attentive, and the menu is mega superior to the chain Mexican food establishments. The decor is genuine, true to culture and not gaudy nor over the top. And, there is always ready seating....never a wait. Don't be put off by the industrial-looking neighborhood. It isn't Beverly Hills, but it is fabulous, welcoming and cozy at Miramar. They are especially excellent with sea-food specialties! You will love the family who hosts you.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

This is a mexican seafood restaurant run by Costa Ricans. But the food is great, at a fairly cheap price.