“Quick, Convenient, Comfortable”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by Thaifoon to grab a quick bite to eat for Lunch.

The lunch menu wasn't huge but was adequate and had a decent selection of pork, beef, chicken, and vegetarian options.

I ordered the Orange Peel Chicken off of the Lunch 'Chop Chop' Menu. I asked for it to be extra spicey (currently was listed at a 1 chili pepper level of spicy).

The food came out in about 10 minutes. It smelled great and looked good too. I love spicy...and this was very spicy (more than I expected). I still enjoyed the dish, and based upon the location and offerings I think I'll go back again. I still feel it as more of an upscale Panda Express...

Overall, convenient location, average food and service, fun decor.

19  Thank Ammon C
There are newer reviews for Thaifoon

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Decor, staff, and food were all amazing. If you like Thai food you simply must visit this place. It was packed when we arrived (for good reason) but we were still seated quickly. Service was great. Food was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Freshness and amount, clean and pleasant to dine in. Was not pushed to hurray and enpty the table. Relaxing atmousphere,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Quick service, good food. In a hurry- good (inexpensive) Chop-Chop lunch. Even serve Sliders. Try the Salmon!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great unique Thai dishes, beautiful atmosphere, wonderful service. Worth it all. Really enjoy the soups.