“This has become my #1 Italian destination (for food)!!!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,413 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the unique taste of our Italian dishes, grilled meats, and best drinks in a cozy, warm ambience at Brio Tuscan Grille at City Creek. Try us for brunch, lunch or dinner to experience the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan grille. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Most recently, I have to say I was disappointed but it was not at all the fault of Brio!! There was a power outage just as we were seated and after about 20 minutes of waiting (with complementary drinks and bread) they gave us a $20.00 credit toward our next visit. This truly would not have been needed to get me to come back since they have exemplary food and server/chef staff!!! I have tried approximately 70% of their menu items with zero remorse on any of them and look forward to a time this year when I can say I have tried their entire menu! Definitely my first choice in Utah to get the best Italian food!!

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had a very nice lunch here. Very generous serves and good value. It was quiet at lunch but it gets very busy of an evening, I believe so reservations would be advisable. Good for a business lunch and also for a special occasion . Authentic style Italian, I had the gnocchi and they were very good. Great coffee and dessert too.

1  Thank Nikijames
Reviewed May 29, 2014

enjoyed this Brio in Salt Lake City, near to Temple Square and part of City Creek shopping mall. Good service and the food was very nice. My wife had the crab cakes and thought they, along with their roasted vegs were great. I had pork chops and we finished it off with a mini desert. Good dining experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I just dropped in for an early dinner after the restaurant next door had a ridiculous wait. There was still a wait here but the bar had a few tables so we sat at one of the high tables there. Service was prompt and we enjoyed the Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese with one of their signature cocktails. They were nice to split the Field Greens salad for us. My wife had the Shrimp Mediterranean which looked delicious and I had the Grilled Salmon Fresca which was excellent. Overall a great dining experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is an Italian Restaurant. I was meeting with a sales manager of Turtle Bay Resort, North Shore in Oahu, Hawaii. The restaurant's food option is many varieties and everything are great taste. My guest and I were enjoyed very much at the restaurant. There are outside seatings as well.

The restaurant's location is the south side of City Creek Mall and a few minutes from the trax (light rail) City Center station.