“Best Thai for the Money & Time”

Thai Siam Restaurant
Ranked #274 of 1,434 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Anytime you want good, economical, fast Thai food, you can always find it at Thai Siam. I've eaten there at many different times during the day and with many different sized groups, and never been disappointed. The food is authentic, the service is always fast and friendly, and the portions are always ample. The prices have always been reasonable, they take a variety of credit cards, and often have some kind of discount offer.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Amazing food at a reasonable price! Very authentic food, warm environment, and friendly staff. We really enjoyed our visit and will certainly be going back for more.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I love this restaurant. Mostly I stick with the curry dishes which are amazing. My favorite was the yellow curry, until I recently tried the Gang Massaman; I have a new favorite. This is an awesome dish with lots of great flavor and I recommend it to everyone! The sticky rice is also great for desert; however, it's more runny than sticky but still delicious. Do yourself a favor and go eat here and order the Gang Massaman. You will love it!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've been coming here for several years. I'm never disappointed by the service or the quality of the food. The lunch menu offers a long list of entrees, and their appetizers are great. The food is consistently yummy and is served promptly. I also like the friendly attitudes of the ladies who work as servers. A great value for the price.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Thai Siam is one of my favorite places to eat in Salt Lake City. I have been enjoying their combo lunches since 2004, and they have never let me down. Their lunch combos are the perfect amount of food and a great price. The service has always been great with quick and polite servers. I especially love their Gang Ke Won, Tom Ka Gai, Massaman, and a few others which I can't recall the full name. Their thai ice tea is also a delight. Can't wait until my next trip to Salt Lake City so I can eat here!