“Another favorite in SLC...”

Squatters Pub Brewery
Ranked #14 of 1,386 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Salt Lake's original brew pub since 1989, serving award-winning fresh brewed beers and an eclectic menu filled with pub favorites like fish and chips, bacon wrapped meat loaf and our famous veggie burger. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Private event space for groups from 30- 400.
California
“Another favorite in SLC...”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love this brew pub. The food is great and the beer is perfect. They now have a full bar so that was a nice add on since the last time I visited. Happy houris a great choice as you can try their beer samplers for half price. The calamari appetizer is very good. Pizza and salads were also very good. Parking is plentiful but will cost you, be sure to pay the fee as there are ticket agents roaming around regularly...Tickets I am told are $25.00...I was here over St. Patricks Day weekend and they had some live music along with cloggers... It was nice!. The vibe in this pub is very relaxed. Great location and safe enough to walk around in the area to some of the other pubs.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Salt Point, New York
“Fun!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

After putting in a full day of skiing at Deer Valley, we were hungry and were craving a burger. We decided to try Squatters, figuring they'd have some great pub food. And yep, the menu was full of everything we wanted. However, as we pulled into the parking lot, we remembered that it was a Friday and it was during Lent, meaning...no meat...ackkk! We were crushed because all of the meat items looked fabulous once we looked at the menu. But, thank goodness, they have fish! We ordered the nacho plate (with homemade chips...yum) for an app. I had the blackened tilapia salad and my husband ordered fish & chips. All was yummy. Loved the "samplers" of their beer, which was 1/2 price during happy hour. So, it all turned out great. And we will be back to try that burger!

Cedar City, Utah
“Deliciousness beyond words”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a fabulous restaurant! Ate here on a Friday evening. The wait was approx 20 minutes, but well worth it. Atmosphere is fun. Food was so so yummy! Everyone in my group loved it. Very fresh, and great tasting. Piping hot when it arrived at our table. Service was friendly and prompt. We also had dessert (molten lava chocolate cake with fresh cream) Yowzers! Unbelieveable tasty and warmed the cockles of my heart. Prices are unbeatable for the yummy food.

Madison, WI
“Lively Tourist Scene and Better-Than-Average Microbrew Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very busy on a Friday night, but Squatters is apparently one of the tourist destinations in SLC, so we had to check it out. I had read a few TripAdvisor reviews and it sounded decent enough, plus with our 8-year-old, picky-eater son, we knew they would have at least french fries to feed him.
We waited about a half hour for a table--not bad. Luckily it was nice outside so we could wait in the open air. Squatters has a great host service that texts/calls your cell phone to let you know your table is ready, so that made it convenient.
The kids menu is pretty extensive and the adult menu even more so. The kids root beer is pretty flat, but we had the Organic ale and it was really good. The salmon was really good for a brewpub and my hubbie liked the grilled chicken sandwich. The extensive beer list reads like an encyclopedia, and our server gave good recommendations. He was very attentive despite the busy crowd.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good pub food and good beer.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Squatters many times when in Salt Lake City. The food is tasty and the portions very large. My husband and I ordered fried pickles for an appetizer and I was too full to order a meal afterward. Much of their best food is fried and heavy, but there are also lighter selections. Ahi tuna salad is one of my favorites.