“Exquisite seafood”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 54 West Market Street
Transit: Public transportation, via TRAX light rail and the Utah Transit Authority coach system, is provided into-and-out of downtown Salt Lake City, with the Gallivan Plaza Station only one-half block from The Oyster Bar's front door. Travelers should take advantage of the transit system's "Free Fare Zone" in The Oyster Bar's downtown area.
Boom, Belgium
“Exquisite seafood”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

One of the best seafood restaurants in the city. It is expensive but they serve great food. I had the Utah trout, which was perfectly grilled. As an appetizer, do try the superb onion rings - maybe something you would not order in a class restaurant, but they are to die for. A nice selection of wines for reasonable prices. Not a scenery view, so do not bother to sit at the window. I had a taste of the tuna Japanese style and I'm sure to order that the next time.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gustaaf C

slc
“Best bloody mary's in town”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Bar opens at 10 am. Great brunch. Amazing oysters and half off appetizers from 4-6 pm. I go once a month. Jimmy is great

Visited March 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

2nd time there. Outstanding food & service. I had oyster Rockefeller & shrimp scampi. Yum. I own a restaurant in another state & recognize quality. This has been great.

• Visited April 2013
SLC, UT
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

always good, fun place to eat and visit.
We went downtown after the NCAA tourney. Had a great time.

The problem was the following day we noticed our car had been wrecked in the Valet parking.
They were slammed with customers and failed to tell us of the damage. Now I have to prove the damage was not there. I Went to Oyster Bar management. Not there problem.
Be very careful, I never knew you had to walk around your car and perform a complete inspection before driving off the lot. Read your claim check!

• Visited March 2013
Sandy, Utah
“The BEST Sea Food ANYWHERE!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service, selection and food are the best I've ever had. This is a must experience for Utah residence's and visitors.

Visited March 2013