“It's like a vacation without leaving home”
Review of Rumbi Island Grill

Rumbi Island Grill
Ranked #518 of 1,443 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The kids love the nuggets & fries. I prefer the noodles and mahi plate and the husband likes the burgers. The Rumbi fries are worth a try.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant is located in the Gateway Shopping Center. Many choices on the menu ranging from grilled fish, shrimp, burgers. Many dishes served with caesar salad and your choice of rice. Try the "Rumbi Rice": seasoned rice dish containing beans, pineapple. I think almost all dishes were $15 or under.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you want something healthy, I like the choose your own combo feature here. I can chose rice or noodles, chicken, pork or whatever. Veggies...and what drink. I like to eat here when I'm dieting and people want to do out somewhere.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We flew to Salt lake on our way to Yellowstone. After leaving the airport, we drove by Rumbi and thought it looked inviting. The food was delicious, the price was right and the staff nice. We were able to sit outside which was wonderful as the weather was perfect!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Lots of food options. Food is served quickly, so you can hit it for lunch and be back to the office! Great for out of town visitors.