“What a difference a year makes.”
Review of Market Street Broiler - CLOSED

Market Street Broiler
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Temple
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It has been about a year since my last visit. You can find my previous review. We received a BOGO offer and figured why not. Much better than last time. Most entrees come with the soup or salad(which had become an extra charge on the last visit.). Service was good. Food was good. I would recommend to someone. Although, I wouldn't go back without there being a deal. It is expensive. I think it comes up short for the price paid.

There are newer reviews for Market Street Broiler

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Either sitting at the bar (which is extremely large) or siting upstairs in the dining area, you are sure to have an experience. I love the food, clam chowder especially.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great Seafood spot in SLC. Cool atmosphere and never disspapointed. Always crowded when I go, but that is good.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

On Thursday of my Salt Lake City trip, I went to dinner with friends at the Market Street Broiler. We arrived on a around five-thirty and were greeted promptly and ushered to their upstairs dining room.

The server was prompt, friendly, and efficient. We ordered their "crisp jumbo onion rings" as an appetizer, and they were crispy, hot, and jumbo. These were probably the best onion rings I've had in years. For the entrees, David and I ordered the fresh salmon, and Kyle ordered the cape capensis stuffed with artichoke and crab. Two entrees (the salmon) were "Early Bird Specials" and included clam chowder and a dessert. (Don't feel bad for Kyle: He was able to "obtain" enough of both to keep him happy.)

All dishes were perfectly prepared. The clam chowder was worth the trip by itself (as were the onion rings!). Dessert included a scoop of Haagen-Dazs ice cream with wafer cookie. Everything was delicious, properly prepared, and expertly served in a comfortable, clean environment.

As a famous actor said, "I'll be back!" And the next time I am in town, I shall.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

First off my eating habits have changed. Even so I could not find a decent plant based meal. I am willing to compromise so I got the Market salad. $20 bucks for some shredded lettuce, frozen tiny shrimp and tasteless crab. Service was good and friendly but no one raved about the food. Halibut fish and chips was ok but fries where lousy. They serve small boiled potatoes with parsley....BORING!!! French bread was good. LOL. Great atmosphere marginal food. I will not repeat.

1  Thank 1Graywolf