“Consistently good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Market Street Broiler - CLOSED

Market Street Broiler
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Temple
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

The quality is first class in thsi informal restaurant. Try the chowder - yummy. Have had many dishes and all have been consistently good.

Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“What a shame”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Went there and was sorely disappointed. The last 2 times I have frequented the market street restaurants, I have been so irritated when I left, I am wondering if I will EVER go back. The lobster didn't have any meat in the claws NONE!! I sent it back and the replacement was barely better. The drink refill i asked for early in the meal finally came right before the bill came after asking multiple times. The waiter brought my wife a dirty steak knife and questioned her when she asked for a replacement. The salad mix up was awkward and inexcusable (brought 1 member of our party the wrong salad and before the others had received their salads. I could go on and on and i typically not nit picky about such things but when there are SO MANY things that went wrong, I had to post this review. I have a frequent diner card and may not ever grace the gastronomy restaurants again. So sad because this place used to be a gem

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
NY
“An upscale, good place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Really good food, esp seafood, on the expensive side but real quality and service - an extensive menu

Visited October 2012
bountiful
“Rarely a bad experience at a Market Street Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love fresh ocean fish so I usually avoid ordering it in Utah. I was pleasantly surprised by the freshness of my fish at this location. I hope that they are still up to par.

Orem, Utah
“Good Out-Of-The-Way Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We enjoyed our visit to this restaurant and were generally pleased with the food and ambience. The service was excellent although perhaps a bit too attentive. The waiter was efficient but lacking in personality.

• Visited August 2012