“Nice Diner”

Dining options: Breakfast
El Paso, Texas
“Nice Diner”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate breakfast in this diner on a weekday. The food was fresh and delicious. The waitress had a great sense of humor and provided excellent service. The decor is outdated, but gives it charm. The crepes were delicious and a very large portion as was the breakfast my companion had. The pancakes are delicious too! I would recommend this place to all my friends.

• Visited September 2013

Culebra, Puerto Rico
“Our Waitress Ashley was a true Professional, make sure to ask for her.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our breakfast was okay, but the service was " On the Money " Nice local joint. the stuffed crepes were too thick and way to sweet. The Eggs Benedict that my wife had, she said was soooo good. The kids loved the pancakes. And the hash browns were cooked very well. Ashley was quick to refill everything, She was " on point", so thanks.

• Visited August 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Eclectic atmosphere, delicious food made from scratch and LOTS of it!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Walking into this place felt like walking into the late 60s. It has a train wreck decoration scheme. It's a little chaotic, but it grew on me, especially when the food began to arrive...

The food seemed like it might be from the 60's too...in the sense that it was simple and made from scratch. Everything, from the huge bowl of soup with warm rolls to the real mashed potatoes with mushroom (fresh!) gravy, was very tasty. The menu had lots of options and the prices were great (a bowl of soup, salad, a large roll, entree with side vegetable, dessert and a drink for less than $10.00). It was like going to my grandmas house for dinner, except I got to order exactly what I wanted. The service was good too. Our waitress was very friendly and checked on us frequently.

The only things to keep in mind here:

1) bring cash or checkbook, because they don't accept credit cards (but they do have an ATM)
2) bring your appetite and forget about your diet, the food is not diet conscious and the servings are large (you could easily split and still be stuffed)

• Visited August 2013
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Best place around. Good quality food. Couldn't find it better anywhere else.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We were there for a family gathering July 14 with 20 or more of us. Our food was the best. Very delicious and up to par. The service was the best we could have asked for. We will go again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
St. George, Utah
“Lots of food”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast with my family here. I ordered the Denver omelette . I didn't realize that it would include 2 big pancakes and some of the best country potatoes I've ever had. The kids meals were big and fed them plenty. $35 for our family of 5 and there was still food on the table. Great!

Visited June 2013