“Unexpected find”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yuma View
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We ate here while passing through Salt Lake on a recent road trip. It was the only restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. We live in a major west coast city known as a food/restaurant mecca, but found this place to be at least equal or better than many of our local Indian restaurants. Food was great ( chicken saag and naan especially), service was attentive, and the space itself was soothing and sheltered on a day that was in the 90's.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We ordered the chicken tikka masala and veggie coconut kurma. Both were very good quality and flavor. Price is just right. Service was good, not great though. If we lived in the area we would visit often.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I love Indian food, so we have tried lots of restaurants. I loved the ambiance at Bombay House. My husband's chicken coconut kurma was excellent, but the lentil soup I got was mediocre. The servers were quiet but sufficiently attentive. I may go here again, but I'd rather go back to some of my old favorites instead.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

The service was outstanding! Food was over the top delicious.
I eat here once a month because that's my cheat meal. There are Whole30 & Paleo options. The Tikka Masala gets me everytime. I have ordered one of everything off their menu. Sure, it's a little pricey. BUT, I will pay for a beautiful, delicious meal with fantastic service. They are ALWAYS smiling. I really can't say a bad word about Bombay House. The ambience is so romantic, you'd think you are in India.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Started coming here several years ago and eating chicken makhani, tikka masala, and korma but have since stopped eating meat-- their vegan and vegetarian selections are just as, if not even more amazing. Yellow daal, malai kofta, and paneer masala are all favorites. Great paneer.