“Excellent Indian Restaurant with amazing staff”
Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #3 of 1,406 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Excellent Indian Restaurant with amazing staff”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am from the East Coast and have visited many Indian restaurants. This is by far the best Indian restaurant. Staff and owner welcome you with a smile, are attentive and offer their services with a smile. Food is excellent. They even gave us an onion kulcha free of charge on their own. Kulfi was excellent.

• Visited July 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Indian in Utah”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wonderful vegetarian options, tandoor meats, and classic Indian curries. Highest quality ingredients.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jack B
Salt Lake
“Great Mango Lassi, Great Service”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Bombay House is my favorite place to dine when I am in the mood for Indian. The flavors are so strong, so I couldn't eat there everyday. But I guess thats just Indian food for you. I have enjoyed every experience I have had at Bombay House. The service is so friendly and inviting. We placed an order to go, and when we picked it up, my husband was just chatting with the cashier about his good experiences at Bombay House in the passed. Before we knew it, the cashier was offering us a free Mango Lassi just to reaffirm our already high opinions of the place. We will always pick Bombay House for our Indian dining.

• Visited June 2013
Salt Lake
“Best in Town”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have lived in England for a long time where there are great Indian restaurants all over. Since moving to Utah I have tried many Indian restaurants. This is it in Salt Lake City. The food is authentic. I bring family and friends here all the time. Their chicken coconut kurma, massala, lamb curry are excellent. Customer service is great and price is accessible. Not to mention the location near I-80 works well too.

Visited September 2013
SLC, Utah
“Perfect place to celebrate!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The food is amazing. The ambiance is warm and inviting. The service is perfect. You leave Bombay House with a feeling of "visiting an old friend" The owner came to our table several times to meet us and help us in any way possible. We spent hours at the restaurant, chatting and enjoying ourselves. When we left, the owner said, "see you tomorrow"... we all giggled. Go there, and you will know what I am talking about. We were so pleased with the nan, and we asked our server several times about how to make it. When we left, he had wrapped up newly cooked Nan for us to take home, on the house.... Incredible!

• Visited October 2013