“Best Food In Utah”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #3 of 1,385 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Food In Utah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place was a amzing the turbanatos took care of us very well. The service has no words beyond excellent. The Food was great. i had to wait a little but i can understood why after eating this delicous meal people craze for bombay house. I sure as hell will be back...

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Amazing food. This is our favorite Indian restaurant in Salt Lake City. Have never had a bad meal here and the service is excellcent. Love the Garlic Naan. Try to select different dishes each time we come. Had enough to take home for a second meal.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“The Indian I crave -”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

A friend of mine and I love to meet here - I crave this place regularly! The food, the service, the location - all perfect. Thank you so much, staff and owners of Bombay House!!!

• Visited April 2013
“And I Thought I Didn't Like Indian Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Bombay House has come up on Trip Advisor on many trips to Salt lake, but not having really tried Indian food, and usually being with a group, I was reluctant to try it, let alone taking the responsibility of recommending it to a group. Fortunately tonight I was with an open minded group and we decided to give it a try, and boy were we glad we did. Between the smells and the smiles as soon as we stepped in the door, we knew we made the right decision. The entire staff was very friendly and very helpful. Only 1 of the 5 of us had ever tried Indian food, so we let the waiter make the selections for us and the variety he chose and the flavors were all fantastic. The Chcken Titta Marsala was excellent, as was the lamb, the Chicken Curry and the Chicken Titta, but our favorite dish was the Tezpur Pineapple Shrimp. I will definitely be back . . . . maybe tomorrow.

Holladay, Utah
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Anytime my husband asks where I want to go to dinner I say Bombay House. The service is great. I love the palaak aloo, chicken tika masala, vegetable samosas, and naan.

Visited April 2013