“They Put The Bomb! in Bombay”
Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #3 of 1,412 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My fiance first introduced me to Bombay House at the beginning of the year. Since then, I have made her go regularly! We love the garlic naan, and the Chicken Makhani and the Chicken Coconut Kurma are to die for! The service is amazing and the food is impecable! We love Bombay House!!!

There are newer reviews for Bombay House

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I eat at Bombay House or order Take-Out at least 4-6 times/month. It is by far the best Indian cuisine in Salt Lake City and among the best I have had anywhere I've traveled.

Furthermore, being vegan and also GF, they offer a wide variety of vegan/vegetarian and GF dishes that are amazing. Now, they are also offering a GF naan, made w/ GF rice, quinoa and other healthy ingredients. Whether you currently live in SLC or are just visiting, Bombay house is a must try!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I visited Bombay House with my team for dinner. The decor and ambiance is very good and not very common in most of the Indian restaurants. The appetizers are very average and not something which I can recommend. If you are not a fan of spicy food then coconut based curries will be a good option along with Peshawari Naan (filled with coconut and raisins). The service was quick and with a smile on the face. We tried Saag Paneer, Tandoori Chicken and Lamb and coconut based chicken and lamb curries and were not disappointed.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Bombay is the best Indian food in the valley. They are super quick in getting your meal out without sacraficing flavor.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My son and I sat were seated to have wine while waiting for our take-out order and were pleasantly surprised by the delivery of two complimentary taster dishes. The hosts and servers were attentive and cordial and extensively answered our many questions about the cuisine. The decor is beautiful with richly textured woods and calming small candles adding to the subtle lighting.The food was FABULOUS! Each dish had the quality of time-honored traditions of subtly blended flavors. We'll tell all our friends that Bombay House is like entering a palace where they will be treated like royalty.