“Favorite restaurant of all time!”
Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #3 of 1,494 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eating at Bombay House is about much more than just food. It is a complete cultural submersion for all five of your senses. The rich aroma of exotic spices; the rhythms and songs of an ancient culture; warm, intimate lighting; vibrant murals portraying scenes from Indian life and legend; oven-toasted flat bread warming your fingers as you tear a piece to eat; the exquisite flavor of sumptuous food cooked to perfection and served with the same care and courtesy extended to family and guests of the highest honor. Bombay House is about providing you with a truly exceptional experience.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place has it all- outstanding service, delicious cuisine, and a unique atmosphere. I come here so often that all of the staff know me by name, know my dietary requests, and practically have my order placed before I give it to them! I have found that after trying several other places in this area as well as neighboring states that the food is the best and most authentic by a long shot. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank tricia3176

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The place is clean but I miss old Bombay house. This place looked like a stake house ..though foods were outstanding. Best indian restaurant in town.

1  Thank Jimbo60-2
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We ate here with niece, great-niece and mom and could not have gotten better service. I had the Saag Paneer, one of my favorites, and was not disappointed. Mom loved her curried veg and niece enjoyed her chicken biryani which I took home and my brother ate later. Lots of food and great choices on the menu. I loved the atmosphere, a little dark and mysterious. Thanks for the suggestion Trip Advisor.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is the BEST Indian restaurant in Utah hands down! I have been eating here whenever I can over the past three years and I have never been disappointed. I have tried other Indian places and none compare. Indian food is amazingly dynamic and flavorful especially when prepared correctly like at the Bombay House. It is a beautiful restaurant and the second you walk in you are transported to another land through the smells, lighting, decor, and tastes. The serving staff is excellent. They are like quiet ninjas who sneak in and do their jobs. You never have to ask for more water they are on it. My favorite is the assorted appetizer, vegetable masala, and lots of garlic naan. It is a very romantic place to dine. Bombay House is a wonderful can't miss experience.

2  Thank NGreen8
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I've been here twice and the food, service and ambience is excellent. I love that they offer a full wine list which can be hard to find in some SLC restaurants. I will come here time and time again. Oh yeah, the desserts are excellent too. Try the sweet nan or kuhlfi which is a cardamom ice cream. Yum!

1  Thank ADeckerCampbell