“My New Go To”

Michaelangelo's On Main
Order Online
Ranked #276 of 1,643 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We have been in business since 2011 at this location. We aim to serve delicious Italian food at reasonable prices. We hope you will find us helpful, service-oriented and eager to please. We are conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Salt Lake City.
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Had an excellent meal and glass of wine here before the Opera. The tables near the windows are great for people watching. Their new chef from Sicily has some fantastic meals. Highly recommend stopping in.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed May 18, 2017

We often will do a progressive night where we stop at several restaurants and eat our different courses.

I stopped at Michaelangelos on Main as I am familiar with and enjoy the food and atmosphere of their other restaurant on Highland Ave.

The appetizer I had was prosciutto and melon which was quite good.

I would point out that the Main St. location does not serve alcohol, just beer and wine available.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise! We found ourselves wandering around Main St. and happened to stumble onto this gem of a restaurant. I would go back just for the courtesy bread to start. I ordered Chicken Parm sandwich and my friend ordered the Lasagna. Both choices were excellent at prices you can't beat. This Italian restaurant will fill you up but not leave you broke.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

If I had just visited the restroom first I would have saved myself from this awful experience. The restroom was appallingly dirty. I have had better food at The Olive Garden. I ordered the veal saltimbocca, the veal was unfortanately overcooked and prepared wrong. We will not be establishing this place in future visits.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing evening tonight at this charming restaurant. The owner, Dan was such an incredible host and the food was to die for! We all lived our entrees and the foccacia bread melted in your mouth. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. We will be back!