“Everything tasted homemade”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #514 of 1,494 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The reason I thought that this was one of the best meals that I have ever had is because the ingredients tasted so fresh and everything was well-seasoned and perfectly cooked. One slight drawback was that my soup wasn't really hot enough. But what more than made it up was the free pie we got. They said that they compete at the national pie contests every year and take home many ribbons. I believe it. I had the lemon pie and my mom had strawberry and they were some of the best pies, I have ever eaten. I want to take my husband there the next time we visit my family. My mom wanted to go because it used to be my father's favorite restaurant and now I know why.