“Best Indian Food I have had in Salt Lake County!”
Review of Copper Bowl

Copper Bowl
Ranked #51 of 1,390 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: South and North Indian fine dining restaurant. Modern and stylish decor with a conference room , party room and Wifi facilities. Menu based on Deccan region of India and Nawabi influence on the food. Facilitated with buffet for quick lunch goers and private booths for lunch meetings .
Murray, Utah
“Best Indian Food I have had in Salt Lake County!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Wonderful food, wonderful wait staff!! Great new restaurant. Can't wait to go back and try their lunch buffet!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Peachygirl31

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tampa, Fl.
“Great Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This restaurant was right across the street from our hotel so we thought to give it a try. We love Indian food and were not disappointed. The waiters gave great suggestions and the food was really good. Portions were large and the restaurants ambiance is really nice. They have a lunch buffet which I would really like to try, if only I lived in Salt Lake! Prices were reasonable as well.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Mike Y
Bel Air, Maryland
“A wonderful Indian restaurant!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I arrived in Salt Lake City for a visit only a few days after this restaurant opened. It's right next to the Hilton Garden Inn (appropriately rated #2 among hotels in SLC). The decor is clean and not cluttered. I had the buffet yesterday and again today. The items (except for the basmati rice, the salad, and the rice pudding) had changed, but on each day the quality of the food was superb. The cheese in the palak paneer was the most delicious Indian cheese that I have ever had, and the Manchurian potato-and-vegetable rolls from today were equally good. The curries are for the most part mild and not too hot for the inexperienced palate, although stronger curries are also available. I often find Indian rice puddings (kheer) to have a cardboard-like texture; not here! The kheer here :) had a perfect texture and sweetness. The owner, the chefs, and the waiting staff (thanks, Carlos, especially!) were personable and very helpful. I recommend this restaurant very, very highly!

• Visited April 2013