“Don't waste your money!!!”
Review of B & D Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
B & D Burgers
Ranked #272 of 1,394 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Cafe
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Don't waste your money!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My son and I stopped in prior to walking up to Kingsbury Hall to see Thriller. My son had been there before and warned me that it was mediocre food at best. All of the adjacent restaurants were very busy so we decided to risk it. I wish we hadn't. Something was off about the staff. I had to repeat the order multiple times to a glazed eye girl. We ended up only getting one fry sauce when we both had asked for one. My cheeseburger was a tasteless hockey puck!! It was placed unwrapped on a tray that I questioned if it had been washed. The sanitary conditions of the restaurant itself was awful! Flies everywhere!!! We definitely will not be back and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited October 2013

Salt lake City
“Bland Burger”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We been a fan of B&D for many frequenting the Midvale location. Thought we would stop in at the 13th E location. Wife & I each had the Mushroom & Swiss burger. Each of us found it to be rather tasteless. The char broil favor was there but nothing else. Recent outings at 5 Guys and In n Out burger places compare more "flavorably".

• Visited October 2013
Beecher, Illinois
“mmmmmm good”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

stopped there for lunch food was delicious, service was courteous and professional. it is just a burger joint with no thrills, but the food was above average.we were staying at the university house on campus, it is a very looooong walk, rent a cab and enjoy the views.

• Visited September 2013
Lehi, Utah, United States
“Food was decent, but service left us wanting.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

It might be because the staff works so hard, but the service here is subpar. The quality of the food is alright, but it does not make up for the unfriendly attitude of the staff.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Treat yourself! Get the fry sauce and a shake! It's so yummy! We walked over from Presidents Circle. Super close and convenient to U of U campus!

Visited May 2013