“Sad sad sad. ”

Cat Cora Kitchen
Ranked #209 of 1,495 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

So sad that we were ready to spend over $100 on our dinner for a great steak. But because we could change out the lobster pasta for potatoes, due to I have intolerance to gluten, due to the presentation code of the restaurant. We only spent $8.00 got an appetizer. Bummer they can't see the bigger picture.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

While traveling on business found Cat Cora's kitchen in terminal B. it was nice to have menu choices that were not standard bar food. I had the grilled avocado Cobb Salad with shrimp. It was outstanding. Great blue cheese crumbles, perfectly boiled egg quarters, bacon and the 1/2 grilled avocado was too die for. I chose the grilled shrimp instead of chicken because they use dark meat chicken in the salad. Although that has more flavor its not my favorite. Also had a nice glass of white wine. They had two specials that night. One halibut and one lamb. Both sounded delicious but were $25.00 each. Too much for an expense account. The salad was $17.00, also rather steep but much better than most meals you get in an airport terminal. The service was very pleasant and fast. I will stop by again when I am
passing through.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Flights no longer have much food. It was good to grab and go.

Service was quick. Sandwich was premade and ok.

Being in the airport you don't get many options.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at Cat Cora's four times now and had a great experience every time. Plenty of bar seats and tables with TVs throughout with really friendly and welcoming staff. Normally I sit at the bar as I'm flyin solo and the first thing is there are 4 plug outlet boxes every other seat. That insures everyone's properly powered. Then the second power source of the great tap selection consisting mostly of Wasatch brewery (Park City native craft), Deschutes(Oregon craft)and domestic beers. Wasatch and Shock Top have been there a couple years to my knowledge, the Deschutes River Ale was new and happily welcomed.
The third power source: food of course. Simple, yet diverse selection of appetizers and main courses. Known for their pub chips and blue cheese which are good. Main courses of a grilled avocado (w/ chicken or shrimp) salad which I only saw but looked great and the enjoyer confirmed it was. There's also the flank steak tacos which I've bad previously that were very flavorful. This time I went the burger route as I've had before and really enjoy. I kind of laugh that this place can cook a burger to temp, in this case medium, yet 90% of all other restaurants fail. So there's that and it's appreciated. They don't have regular fries, only sweet potato fries which are perfect.
If you have the fortune(?) of having time to eat at the SLC airport and get over to Terminal B down around the 10-14 gates be sure to check it.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

First time at this restaurant. Decor is nice. Clean and wait staff interested in providing service. Food (oatmeal with cinnamon and omelet) were both very good as was the turkey sausage. Good flavor and healthy alternative. Pricing seems reasonable for quality and location.