“Wonderful!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I agree with all the great reviews and will just add that if the angel hair pasta with limoncello sauce is not on the menu next time I am in Salt Lake City, I will be devastated. Thanks Valter for two amazing evenings during our stay in Salt Lake.

1 Thank Terry49_8

Arlington, Virginia
“Amazing Italian food - what a find!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was in Salt Lake for business and came here when the wait at the place next door was too long. What a stroke of luck! I cannot say enough good things about this place. It is fairly pricey, but it's worth it. The service was impeccable, and the food was incredible. They brought us complimentary bruschetta to start our meal and later some homemade biscotti and hot chocolate (the really thick kind, like in Italy!).

We started off with the eggplant appetizer, which was really good. However, where the restaurant really shined was the homemade pasta. The mushroom gnocchi was delicious. The delicate spinach ravioli in a sage butter sauce was some of the best pasta I've ever had. The main course of the day, a steak dish with artichoke in a tantalizing red sauce of some sort was mouth watering. We finished our meal with their Tuscan dessert, a molten chocolate torte over stratciatella gelato. Tasty, but upstaged by the main dishes. I was also impressed by the portion sizes. They were not enormous, but also not the trendy bite-sized meals you seem to get in some upscale places nowadays.

One of my favorite parts of the meal was how excited the staff seemed to get about everything. They enthusiastically answered questions, explained the menu, and helped us choose what to get. They seemed genuinely concerned with making sure we had the best experience possible. And Valter, the owner and head chef, is a character! He visited our table three times during the meal, and gave us all big hugs when we left. He obviously loves what he does, and takes great pride in seeing his customers enjoy their meal. If you have the chance, don't miss this place while you are in Salt Lake City.

Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fine Italian Dinning in Salt Lake City”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Overall the dining experience was very good with a great atmosphere and service. I would eat here again as the fresh pasta dishes we had were as good or better than I have had in Italy. My only complaint is that I believe the food is over-priced. I also ordered the anti-pasta plate and it lacked the variety I have experienced in other fine Italian restaurants.

• Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“First class Italian!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time to SLC we were looking for something close to the Sheraton went onto google maps and as they say the rest is history. This is a good an Italian restaurant that you will find anywhere. Table side preparation of food. Outstanding cuisine and attentive service. I wish they had this restaurant back home.

Pinehurst
“Fantastic.....Michelin 3 Quality”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food, service, decor here is top notch and the host, Valter, is one of the friendliest owners you will ever see. Food is unique and well prepared. Service is attentive, friendly and helpful. Decor is modernistic and bright. Would recommend to everyone because soon it will be impossible to get a reservation!

• Visited February 2013