TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,222 results
All reviews great hotel shuttle service free shuttle next morning an early flight would definitely stay here again rental car one night stay nice stay rooms are clean front desk staff salt lake business trip convenient location hgi slc lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was friendly and treated me well.the property looks beautiful, and the location is extremely convenient due to its proximity to the airport. The rooms are spotless, and it even has a decent bar in the lobby.

Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of different hotels in my travels, however I have never had a breakfast staff treat me so welcoming!! Isaac and Cherese are absolutely amazing!! They take the time to talk to you, ask how you are doing and smile! The smiles are worth everything! What an absolute great team they are together and they provided exceptional customer service!!! Thnank you from the bottom of my heart!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn motels and this site is no exception. These motels aren’t opulent but they have everything we need. Pleasant helpful staff, very clean, food and beverage on site, guest laundry. Absolutely no complaints.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cherese & Zack were extremely friendly and took care of me this morning. Have a long day in store and really appreciated it.

On top of that the room was cleaned thoroughly and was outfitted with everything I needed. 5 stars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sanitary was great at checking! My room was not ready, yet she immediately offered me a room on 2nd floor which was great! I loved the cookies at check in and the food in the restaurant was good. I do get a little tired of the same menu at every HGI. I would suggest changing it up as I travel every week

• Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.