“Best burger I've ever had”

Lucky 13 Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 1,494 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Best bruger and fries in town!
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The bacon is smoked on scene daily, you can smell it from blocks away! The burger options are simply amazing, and do not disappoint. The fries too are elite. The decor, overall theme, and menu all jive together well. GO! YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Since DJ MattyMo endorsed the burgers at Lucky 13, I had to try one. The Fungus Amongus burger is one I'll never forget!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Yes please. These really are some tasty burgers. I also love the inventive combinations. It gets very busy but the service seems great. We were checked on by several servers to make sure all was well. The bacon had a little too much smoky flavor for my taste, but was still good. I really like peanut butter on my bacon cheese burger, drooling just thinking about it....

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wow, can you say yumm. This burger was the best I have had in such a long time. The beer selection was good too. Great beer and a awesome burger yup I enjoyed every bit of this place, right down to the grit on the walls. I will be coming back to this place.

1  Thank fishfly_73
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place has the most delicious hamburgers and fries. If you love heat ask for a small scoop of the house habenero sauce. This sauce is seriously hot but has a delicious flavor. Both the garlic and the cajun fries are so good. The only downside to this place is that you cannot take kids (must be 21). The place is a little short on wait staff, but all of the workers are incredibly friendly. Go early, as the after work crowd tends to settle in for the night.