“Family fun” 4 of 5 bubbles

Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City
Ranked #97 of 147 things to do in Salt Lake City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: People of all ages keep cool at this popular amusement park that features 30 water slides and attractions.
Magna, Utah
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had a great time in the tidal beach, the children's swim area, hot tub, they have several slides that are fun most of them you have to use a tube. The amazon river is nice and relaxing.

Basel, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unhealthy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We have been to the Seven Peaks Waterpark for the whole day. We were very suprised, that it is forbidden to take some fresh fruits for the kids inside the Park. When you are inside, there is only very unhealthy FastFood to buy, so the meaning of it is probably that they hope that all children will get fat very soon...? Besides we had to make a very long queue (approx. 20 minutes) in a row without any shadow. So let me summarize: FatFood or/and Skin Cancer...a very healthy afternoon.
The slides where good but way to much people inside the pools.

1 Thank gimir
Provo, Utah
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Boing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

My main problem with this place is not the attractions, but it's the customer service (or lack thereof). I live about 35 minutes away from the park and was really looking forward to going down water slides on a hot summer day. I pull into the parking lot thinking, "My, this is funny! I thought more people would be here on a Wednesday! Wow, I guess weekdays ARE the best days to come." Nope. Turns out that the park had closed early that day due to construction. Why hadn't this tidbit been posted on their website?? I was mad that I had driven all the way there for nothing, so I went into the office hoping to get some kind of explanation. Their explanation as to why it wasn't on their website: The website was down. Um, no it wasn't. So then I told them that I had driven a ways to be here, hoping to get some kind of apology (or gas money, hehe), but all I received was, "Have a GREAT day." I had gotten the Pass of All Passes sometime in March/April at the Orem Trafalga. On my card, I was supposed to have a $15 food credit. So, here we are a couple of weeks after my first experience with the "office people". After having fun on the slides, we start getting a little hungry. So, we go up to the food counters and order our food, then hand the girl our cards with our supposed food credits on it. The girl looks at me confused, in such a way that said, "Uh, cool. You have a card. But I need MONEY." So I asked what the problem was. She said there was no money on the card and that I needed to talk to the people in the office. We go to the people in the office. Tell them what happened. The girl looked confused. Her look said, "Wait, people can have money on these plastic cards??? Wow, that's news to me!" She didn't know what to do so she had to get a supervisor. The supervisor asked us when we had bought our passes, and where we got our photos taken, etc. We told her we redeemed them at the Orem Trafalga. Then a lightbulb went on in her head, like, "Oh, okay. These people AREN'T lying about supposed to be having food on their cards." She then told us that the Orem Trafalga people are basically idiots and that they don't know what they're doing over there. Hence, they never gave us our food credits. Then she asked me how I'd gotten into the park. I was like, "Um...with my card..." and she's all, like, "Oh, that means security's not doing its job because the Trafalga people haven't activated your card to give you access into the park yet." I then explained that this was my second time into the park. She had to go get her manager. Basically, all we really wanted was our free food, right? So, the manager comes out and has to do something to my card to give me access to get INTO the park--the park that I had been in twice within the past month. Manager leaves, and supervisor takes over again. Told her about the food thing AGAIN. I guess she had forgotten why we came to the office in the first place. She told us she had to charge us a $3 tax on the $15 food credit. DUMB! The food was supposed to be free. I had already paid for it on my Pass of All Passes! Well, we didn't have our wallets with us, so the girl was like, "Well, I can leave a note on your card so that the next time you come in, the office people will know you need to pay the tax to get the food money." All in all, we NEVER got any food that day at the park. And now I know that the security guards suck at their jobs. And, apparently, there is no real communication between Seven Peaks and its Trafalga partners, who, too, are apparently retarded.

4 Thank SallyFernandez
Kaysville, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The meaning of awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Went for a company party. Looked fun but... Flat out dangerous luckily the trip ONLY cost us 5 stitches and numerous visits to the terrible 1st aid station. Just through some scotch tape over a cut almost through and eyelid then the guy said "Well bro, your as good as it gets. MAYBE?" All the ground was like sand paper, my feet almost bled out. The service thought it would be fun to talk all day in British accents and didn't care about anything. Little kids almost drowning and them just starring at them for a while. The staff put away the tubes by throwing them like Frisbee's over the fence. Hitting a lot of customers and eventually causing 3 bloody noses to adults and just pointing and laughing. If i had a say, I would shut them down. Security was looking down the tops of woman's swimsuits. Female life guards were just hitting on the boys and hugging there co-workers and PLAYING ANGRY-BIRDS ON THE TOP OF THE WATER SLIDES. Some were talking smack on some of the over weight customers GOD AWFUl

5 Thank Bill P
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Expected more...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

It was overcrowded, no place to put your things, and the staff was not very helpful. I expected that the park would be bigger and have more rides considering the cost for one-day admission. Really expensive, and you still have to pay for tube rentals once you're inside. Can't take coolers in.

Visited August 2011