Review Highlights

from $69.99
from $1,999.00
from $39.99
More Info
All reviews swan lake beautiful costumes live orchestra production audience stage company beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2018

Fine performance in the beautiful theater in Salt Lake City We're planning to attend a few more ballets here.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This ballet company has surpassed my expectations. Years ago I had the opportunity to see them preform the Nutcracker (a yearly performance), which was excellent. Today, I am amazed at the variations of ballets they offer such as this most recent performance, Cinderella.

The company has a wide range of dancers from all over the world that offer exquisite talent and a bit of their own flair to the various parts they play. They truly capture your attention with their passion of the dance and accompanying orchestra. It feels more like the orchestra is playing to their movements; with the intricate movements the dancers make, the orchestra comes to life to create a unity in motion. Very impressive!

An additional note: In the Cinderella performance, I was thoroughly entertained with the wicked step sisters, as were the several giggling girls that surrounded my seat. I look forward to another performance soon

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Thank you for bringing us 'Cinderella'! It was an awesome experience and we would like to have the opportunity of seeing the ballet more often.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

One of the Great Assets that Salt Lake City has to offer. We've been season subscribers for many years. Each year is better than the last .
Great Performances by very talented Dancers. The productions presented are the most enjoyable & top notch . You will not be disappointed ~ I guarantee it
You can thank me later

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank buzltyr837
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We are very fortunate to have this caliber of Ballet troup in our city. They are amazing to watch and get to know. Every dancer put 110% into their performances and it shows.

Date of experience: May 2016