“Definitely one of the best!”
Review of Nightmare on 13th

Nightmare on 13th
Ranked #48 of 130 things to do in Salt Lake City
More attraction details
Owner description: Nightmare on 13th is one of Utah's largest and longest running Haunted House's. Located at 300 W and 1300 S in SLC, Utah.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been to several other haunted houses all over Utah. This one by far is the most professionally run and the most fun. Even while you're waiting you still get a taste of what's in store. They'll have actors in costume and full character tormenting the customers (in a good way!) I for one, had a lot of fun playing along with the zombies. I like how they're really starting to change things up so it gives you a reason to visit each year; it keeps it fresh and unique.

The best thing is definitely the actors. They're always in character, always doing their best and you can tell they really take it seriously.

I've been going here annually for 4 years now and I look forward to many years following!

1  Thank Colby J
"animatronics"
"blast"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I visited Nightmare on 13th this season and was amazed. They put so much effort into renovating almost all of the haunted house. I didn't recognize any of the new scenes and props. I really love that the Haunted House is putting so much effort into redoing the entire building each year. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this up coming season!

1  Thank AMKirkpatrick
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Before my recent visit, it had been years since I'd been to nightmare on 13th. Needles to say, it will definitely be my last.
The line was scarier than the actual haunted house (if you can even call it that.) There were a total of about 8 cast members throughout the entire thing and they didn't make much of an effort to scare.
The whole time I was waiting to be scared and the next thing I knew, I was in a lobby where they were selling shirts and concessions.
I felt completely robbed.
Area 51 is where the scare is!!!

4  Thank happynow1
Reviewed December 7, 2012

not the Best ..but a ton of fun, brought our youth group here, they had a blast, i felt like it was worth our money ... We have gone every year since it has opened

2  Thank Sbca1010
See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was not a huge fan if haunted houses... But last year after visiting Nightmare on 13th, I thought is was pretty fun. This year however, they just didn't seemed to have put as much heart into it. I love the special effects... Like black light lit rooms and people in polka dot body suites... And there was none of that. I was excited for that room as they called it cirque de fear thinking it would be that more artist creative scare... I was sadly disappointed.

1  Thank dawn g