“Great cheesecake”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
samsung
“Great cheesecake”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I am always pleased with the cheesecake and the service always seems pretty good. I have noticed their portions are quite big and that is good if you are hungry I guess. They have an array of cheese cakes to choose from. I'd say its a little pricy but worth it in the end.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent, but I have been to better locations”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love the Cheesecake Factory. I was in town for the Holidays and took my parents and family to eat here. The food was excellent although some of our favorite items have since been removed from the menu. Such is life. That being said, the quality of the salmon and steak plus the salads and rolls performed as expected for a place like this. Wish they'd back off on portion sizes, but oh well. I would dine here again. I also think they should take reservations. Some of us are in downtown for limited time periods.

• Visited December 2012
Tralee, Ireland
“This is the place”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Love Cheesecake factory, portions are Fine and the food is Awesome. Yes you have to wait for a table, and I hate to wait for food, but somehow I could wait all day to get into this place. Flavors run wide in your mouth here, I think is the Best. Service was excellent even after out number climb up to 8 just as they found us a table for 6. Just added on and all was good.

• Visited November 2012
Ogden, UT
“Everything was amazing!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Since we were staying in a hotel and didn't want leftovers my husband and I shared the avocado egg rolls, the shrimp scampi and steak Diane, and the turtle cheesecake. It was the most delicious meal I've had in a long time. The dipping sauce for the avocado eggrolls was sweet and spicy. The shrimp scampi was in the most flavorful sauce that was kind of creamy and different from most scampi. It had lots of roasted garlic that paired wonderfully with the mashed potatoes. The steak Diane was ordered medium rare and was rare enough to be really tender but not so rare as to be chewy. It was truly a meal to remember. Even the bread basket of dark sweet bread and white sourdough complimented each other nicely. The service was wonderful. We were told it would be about an hour wait (on a Saturday night) but we walked around the mall, headed back about 20 minutes before, and our beepers went off as we approached the door. Can't say enough good about our experience there!

Visited December 2012
Medicine Bow, Wyoming
“downtown dinner”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Restaurant was quick and comfortable. Nice atmosphere, Meal was very good. Chatting with adjacent table was fun.

Visited November 2012