“Best thin crust pizza I have had in awhile!!”
Review of Pie Hole

Pie Hole
Ranked #208 of 1,386 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Bullhead CIty, AZ
“Best thin crust pizza I have had in awhile!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stopped in for a pizza to go on a Saturday evening, and what a little hole in the wall! There was a long line of mostly early 20-somethings ordering pizza by the slice, but there were a couple of older couples sitting at tables having fun and looking very out of place in the mosh-pit atmosphere. Prices are excellent (less than $20 for a 19 inch pepperoni pie with extra cheese & a beer to drink while waiting). The pizza itself was excellent, as was the service. We would defintely go again for a pizza to go!

Visited June 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great pizza after a not of bar hopping.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great pizza by the slice or hole pies. Most slices are $2.50 each and 2 slices fills the belly just about right after a night of bar hopping. It tends to get busier as the bars close so be prepared for a bit of a wait.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank gkbpro
Espanola, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza...”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Ordered a 19 in. Pie Hole Combo pizza and an order of cheese bread for delivery on a Tuesday night at about 7:00 pm. We received our order at about 8:15 or so.... Thankfully the pizza tasted good and the slices huge or I would have been completely disappointed due to the length of time it took for it to get to us. I should state that I was quoted 45 minutes when I placed the order. The pie was so big we had enough to eat for lunch the next day.

Murrieta, California
“Great single slice pizza”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Great for a quick bite. Small "hole in the wall" but good interesting combination. Slice 2.50 to 2.75 each. Would eat there again.

Visited January 2014
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Decent pizza by-the-slice in a convenient dive setting”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is obviously a place for college males to congregate for some reasonably priced pizza in downtown SLC. I found the pizza flavors/combinations to be interesting and really appreciated that they tossed their own dough. PBRs were reasonably priced, as was the pizza. I didn't leave there with the "oh that was so tasty!" impression, but rather the "I guess I'm full now" feeling. Overall, it was average pizza.

• Visited May 2013