“Healthy options”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner here. Happy to see that have gluten free options on a separate menu. Warm hummos was really good. Service was alright, acoustics ate loud, it was noisy. Will surely go back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

this place is hit or miss, I like the cool space it's always bustling and service is good on the cafe side not so much on the bakery side. The salads are good, better to ask to have the dressing on the side or your salad will be swimming in it. The prices are a little high in terms of the quality of food you get. I had a lemon dessert on the bakery side and it was so bad it was inedible.

1  Thank Liisa B
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The salmon was delicious- nicely prepared, nicely presented - a nice lunch menu. Companions had the fish tacos and the ravioli- all great. Price was a nice surprise too

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My friend and I were told about the Blue Lemon by another traveler on the shuttle to our hotel. It was close to our hotel in the downtown mall and we ended up having 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners there. We loved it! The fruit flavored water was refreshing and the coffee was great too. You order at the front and then sit down. Food is then brought to you. I loved the waffles. I think they're the best I've ever had. Dinner options were good as well. They don't have a huge menu, but what they have is yummy. It gets crowded at peak meal hours.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Atmosphere felt more like cafeteria style dining. The sandwichs and salads we had were all great (get the spinach and pear salad!) Service was very fast!