Our first visit to Anniversary Inn was memorable for many reasons -- the sunset view which was a panoramic frame of Salt Lake City, from the changing, color-splashed rays of the setting sun to the sparkling lights at night; the appointments of the spacious room, including a framed photo of "Honest Abe" on the bookshelf; the "waterfall" shower which was a delightful, wet, long-lasting massage; to the appetite-quenching breakfast in the morning. There was a peaceful tranquility -- from the time the TRAX line quit running -- (oh, there may have been a few knocks and squeaks from the headboard, but who was counting?). Overall, a wonderful experience with Presidential Pizzazz! Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Salt Lake's most romantic getaway. Each of the 36 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Romeo and Juliet's Suite, or the Room with a View (with an incredible view of the Salt Lake Valley). Other Suites are more adventurous like the Mysteries of Egypt Suite, or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South Hotel Salt Lake City
- The Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City
- Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City Utah
- The Anniversary Inn - Fifth South Salt Lake City, Utah