This place is great value for money!! Very friendly staff, rooms are spacious. They have a laundry facility which was handy while traveling. Free parking and free breakfast. Would definitely recommend. It's much cheaper than other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful little Gem of a hotel among the many giants of big box hotels is perfectly nestled in downtown Salt Lake City just 12 minutes walk to the Salt Palace Convention Center, add another minute to that and you are at Temple Square, City Creek Center Shopping Mall, one block away from a "trax" free zone Utah's public transportation (UTA). Dozens of of restaurants, cafes, and bars walking distance availability. If you dont want to walk, cycle cabs are a phone call away, and make regular passes by our front entrance for convenience. 5.7 Miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (7-10 minute drive). A 4 minute drive or 15 minute walk to The Venue (1.2 Miles). Free daily Continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, Cable t.v. in every room. Metropolitan Inn is the ONLY hotel in Utah with America's Most Recommended Mattress, Tempur-Pedic Mattresses! Sleep in Health and Luxury at the Metropolitan Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Metropolitan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Hotel Salt Lake City
- Metropolitan Salt Lake City
- Metropolitan Inn Salt Lake City, Utah