“Funny stuff, great price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wiseguys Trolley Square
Saint George, UT
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Funny stuff, great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I were looking for something to do and we saw the comedy club and looked at who was performing and we picked Mike E. Winfield at the West Valley Wiseguys. The tickets were only 10 dollars/ticket and the comedians were funny and Winfield was hilarious. There was no minimum drinks to buy or any hidden costs it was just great comedy and an even better price. I will definitely go back.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Energywise1

Grand Junction Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great Comedy Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Went to Wiseguys to see Marc Maron in his recent gig there. First the room is great, sound is very good the lighting on stage is good and the shows that I saw ran really well. The things to know before you go: If you have not been to Wiseguys before it’s best to either show up really early or make a recon run before the show, we did not and got to the first show late, because the Trolley Square mall that Wiseguys is connected to is really large and the place we parked was about a city block away from the venue. So a word to the wise; show up early, also the seating is first come first served so if you show up late you are stuck sitting on a barstool with no back. Another thing to know the room is really dark when the show is on and they are selling drinks, when it came time for me to pay I could not see to read the bill so it’s a good idea to bring one of those small flashlights if you want to see what you are being charged. Also the comedy club is up a flight of stairs that you have to line up on waiting to be let into the show, so be ready to climb stairs. All in all it was a good time Marc put on a great show. All in all I’d go back.

Visited January 2012