Motel 6 Salt Lake City West Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Royal Garden Inn(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Quality Inn(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Metropolitan Inn(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
All reviewshardwood floorsshower stalleasy accesswould stay againslcproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Me and my father stayed the night before flying home and the staff was nice room was in a good location but it was dirty and I am a traveler on a budget so I dont expect much but I do want clean and this was not The bathroom was terrible

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel is very confortable, and the location is very quiet. Next to the airport and about 10 mins from Downtown Salt Lake, and just two blocks away from a "food court" (Intersection of North Temple and Redwood)
The front desk staff is just excellent, very kind and efficient, specially Mr. Kyle and "a bald guy" wich unfortunatelly I dont remenber the name...=/
Excellent experience...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Felipe_Galvao12
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this motel because I was traveling with my parents, they wanted a budget motel and mentioned this hotel. I know that it is cheap for a reason so I knew not to expect a lot and decided to give it a try. Next time I will be sure to spend the extra money. We got in fairly late and when we I got to my room it looked ok, but the bathroom was dirty. There was something (hopefully mud) on the floor that i had to put paper towels over and push out of the way. I know I could have called for a different room but I figured that all the rooms would be about the same and I take it as a lesson learned. The rest of the room wasn't awful, but obviously it was bare minimum. I was also surprised that there was no alarm clock in the room. Again, I know when I book a cheap room like this that I shouldn't expect much, but I do expect my rooms to be clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2012

For $40 I expect a clean hotel with the basic amenities such as a clean bathroom & towels, clean sheets & a relatively safe area. I got all of these things here. Was it run down, yes of course, but if I wanted updated & new then I would stay at the Hilton.

I have an allergy to smoke, so I asked to see a few different rooms & choose the best smelling. I chose the first one, which smelled clean & like new carpet. The walls were also freshly painted. Big bathroom, rundown. Small thin towels. All things I expected. GREAT location to Salt Lake City & the airport. I'd reccomend it for people with realistic expectations of a budget hotel. I had no problem with safety or noise.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MissMicheleJ
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The room wasn't very clean, the shower was very dirty, the glass in the shower. The beds were hard and it was very nosiy. Close to the freeway. Very old building. No blow drier.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family