“Top Notch Service, Food, and Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of ZY Food Wine and Cheese - CLOSED

ZY Food Wine and Cheese
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gallivan
Description: Phone: (801) 779-4730
salt lake city
“Top Notch Service, Food, and Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

If you want to feel like a rock star, then eat here. You're treated like you are one in a million, instead of one of a million.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank CrowdedCorner

Nashville, Tennessee
“Overall excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Located next to the Marriott and a short walk east from the Convention Center, this is an outstanding place to eat. Our waiter, Jed, was knowledgeable and friendly. The soup and salads were fresh and succulent. The steak and fish entrees were both cooked to perfection, and the dessert cakes were just right to complement the rest of the items. The cheeses added a nice touch, too, especially the troufflecake.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank See_me_in_TN
Des Moines
“The best place in SLC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have to say I am from the bay area so high end restaurants with a good wine and cheese list are a must for me. The wine list had a pretty decent selection as well as a couple of seasonal wines you wouldnt expect to find in utah. The cheese list can be spruced up a little. I would expect a high end restaurant to make more use of the pleathera of cheese farms in utah and find something singular to utah to put on the list. The lamb was just how i hoped it would be. Definitley my new hangout.

1 Thank John7373
South Jordan, Utah
“One of the Best in Salt Lake.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

I just got out of the car and had to write this review before going full and happily to bed. Great service, helpful staff. Everything we ordered was perfect. The Pave Steak was excellent. The carrot cake, the best I have had. Wine pairing was perfect for out meal (thank-you Jed!). I can't wait to go back. You will not be disappointed. Also an added bonus, Valet parking for $4.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank GingerLover15
Holladay, Utah
“Great brunch! Chicken and Waffles! Om Nom Nom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

So wifey and I went to ZY for Sunday brunch this past weekend. I had never been here so I wasn't sure what to expect from this wine & cheese joint.

First off, we had great drinks. The bloody mary was very fresh and tasty! Not sure but it tasted like it was made from scratch, not from a Mrs. T bottle......

My favorite part of the day though were the Chicken and Waffles... Yum!

So hit Zy for brunch if you are looking for a nice, clean space with excellent service. We will be back to try other items on the menu as well!

• Visited February 2012