“Surpisingly good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
OHIO
“Surpisingly good food”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate here twice and the food was good. I ate at the bar and the service was fine. They had a nice mixed crowd both times. Try the french onion soup.

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Nice surprise, great food and drinks.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

American Nouvelle cuisine, fresh and tasty. Nice beer selection. Big portions. Look forward to my next visit.

Visited January 2013
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Good drinking and hangout spot”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been here a few times and the atmosphere is the prime attraction - awesome outdoor seating as well as several sections inside including a bar hihglighted mainly with white and other light colors - a refreshing change for a bar. This is certainly the city's "hipster" bar as I saw a good number of PBR tallboys floating around. The night my wife and I went with my parents there was live music in the main area, fires lit on the patio, and trivia happening in a side room. The food was okay - I had some sort of pasta dish which was a bit heavy and bland for my taste.

• Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Overall Good for Lunch with a small group.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We went to Gracies based on a suggested lunch place our group had never been. We ordered appetizers, entrees and dessert. The Nachos were good but the raw jalapenos can pack a punch so be careful if you don't like spicy food. The Potato Croquettes were good but must be eaten while hot. One in the group had the Tuna Ahi Wrap which he liked. Two of us had the Kevin's Cuban Sandwich where I really like the cheese and the bread, but wasn't crazy about the sauce. Another ordered the Turkey Avocado and the kitchen had no problem substituting the bread for a wrap. For dessert we ordered the Mixed Berry Torte which was completely eaten.

This is a typical "sports bar" atmosphere with large screen TV's on the wall. The Tables are mostly "pub height" so some of the height challenged people in my group didn't like sitting in the "high" chair. The place in on two levels. It seems like it would be a fun set-up at night during the nice weather as they have outdoor patio areas.

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Decent hang out!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Your typical Utah bar. Good crowd on a Saturday night. I would say what you'd expect for a Utah bar with decent crowd ad drinks, but nothing to write home about. The $5 cover 45 minutes before last call is a bit annoying, but wasn't that big of a deal.