“guided tour a must”

$59.00*
and up
Salt Lake City Tour and Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We took the complimentary guided tour to see the building but also to learn background of LDS. Our guide gave us a great tour and insight to LDS. Very worthwhile.

1  Thank Cath H

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The LDS Church has built an amazing venue for Church related musicals, conferences, and concerts. Even though it seats over 20,000, every seat is strategically placed for optimum viewing and listening pleasure.

1  Thank Kaybooks
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Keep in mind that while bringing any out of state guests to visit anything Mormon related that if they sign any vistor registures that it is an open door for missionaires to hound them to death. I am LDS but a CA LDS and my friends who are not LDS have a hard time getting use to the insane amount of forceful visitations they get from missionaires if they sign anything in Utah. I can easily accept all my friends of other faiths and beliefs, I even have gay friends who have visited me in Utah from CA. But I have learned to always warn them while site seeing in downtown SLC to never ever sign any guest resistration of any kind. My friends that have are still cursing me!

1  Thank jasatt
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The sheer scope of this center can only be appreciated in person. Take the tour - fascinating facts, beautiful works of art. Oh, and ladies, don't miss checking out the most impressive public restroom I've seen at an event center (48 stalls - all of them immaculately clean).

1  Thank Wildiris117
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Did a tour of the place, and was blown away with the size, the beauty and the grandeur of the place. Worth a walk through.

1  Thank triplover51