Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$206
$187
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$76
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$136
$127
  • Restaurant
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$379
$140
$131
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
1,042 results
All reviewsthe club loungeloft suitesalt lakefire pitnice hotelfree parkingtemple squareoutdoor poollobby areafront desk staffnice roomski tripdowntown slcthe shuttle driverstayed here for one nightupon checkfitness center
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I really wanted to like this hotel, but the more I think about the individual parts of it, it was just average.

Location: The location is the best part of the hotel. There are many restaurants within walking distance and you're not far from Temple Square or the freeway. Parking is plentiful.

Rooms: While they are nicely decorated, the fact that there's no mini-fridge or microwave is frustrating. I only had my room serviced twice during my longer stay, but one time the housekeeper folded my dirty towel that was on the floor and put it back up on the rack! I also do not like the layout where a section of rooms (mine included) is literally a 5-8 minute walk from the front desk, lobby, gym, etc... - nevermind the hassle of bringing a luggage cart to your room! In general though, the rooms had decent thickness for walls - I didn't hear my neighbors, but did occasionally hear people shouting and running in the halls.

Restaurants: I only ate at the sports bar, but it took forever to get my burger and when it arrived it was the wrong thing. Service was slow in part because the bartender was busy watching a game. As I went to pay they tried to insist I charge it to my room and when I said I wanted to pay for it now, it seemed like I was putting them out. Not that I should have had to, but I went on to explain that a company card was on my room and this was a personal meal and I needed to charge it separately. They finally relented and swiped my credit card.

Gym: It was nice, well-kept, good temperature and a few machines so pretty easy to step right on to something.

Service: Most people were pleasant, but it seems a lot of large groups stay at this hotel so if you happen to walk up to the front desk when they are organizing keys for a group or shuffling papers or tragedy - when the actual groups are checking in - you get no attention.

I have to assume there are better choices in the area.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the tower rather than the 2-story annex or you'll be walking forever to get to your room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Stayed in this hotel for a couple of days while attending a conference. Overall, the rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Exactly what you would expect from a big chain.

There was only one incident which was quite upsetting. I was traveling with my laptop and my iPhone and I used both to connect to the internet. When checking out, I was surprised to be charged twice! This is ridiculous - I mean, if you want you can limit my bandwidth for one user, but don't charge me twice for the same service...

Naturally I asked the front desk person - why am I being charged twice. The response was that they charge by device and this is the rule. Only when I complained that this is the first time I hear such a thing - the double charge was waived... That's not hospitality.

Oh, and the room service food is bad :). Don't order.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Parking was not available and club by hotel woke me up w loud music

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel while on a road trip through Utah. We were tired of setting up a tent while camping so we went on hotwire to get a hotel and save some money. After we paid it was revealed that we got the Sheraton. Upon arrival the hotel looked a little older from the outside which was fine but I didn't expect how nice it was inside. A recent remodel looks fantastic. The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. Check in was very easy.This turned out to be an especially good deal for us. Only complaint is the city itself which was absolutely DEAD. Nothing was open to which we heard many jokes from others at the expense of Utah itself.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Check in went well and the hotel is very clean and pretty and big. We booked a double and got what we had requested. The room had a wall outside the balcony so there was NO view (I'm not sure why they bothered with a window). When they told us there was no view we expected to see a parking lot. There was no safe or fridge in the room. Service in the bar was fair. Service for breakfast was very good and the food was very good. There is a full services Starbucks in the lobby. You can walk all over downtown from here. We walked to Red Door for martinis and had dinner at Red Rock microbrewery (the smoked salmon appetizer was awesome). The only issue that I had was that I couldn't get online on any of the 5 computers for the 3 nights I was there, but the desk staff was nice enough to print boarding passes for me. To the hotel: please service the computers so that guests can get online. They wouldn't work using my last name and room number or using the access code the staff gave me. One time I connected but the screen kept jumping, and another time I connected and it froze when I tried to send an email. Every other time it said that the info I inputed was invalid and I couldn't sign on.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends