Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$187
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$97
$94
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$115
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
ComfortSuites
$132
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Orbitz.com
1,308 results
All reviewstemple squareconvention centercopper canyon restaurantwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetlight railbusiness tripwould stay here againjazz gamecoffee shopunderground parkingsalt lakeper daytwo blocksshower headroom was clean and comfortableparking lot
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Positive things to say about this property. The location is excellent near the Temple and city centre. Parking was a bit expensive, as there are many other open air car parks surrounding, but I suppose theirs is cheaper. Rooms well appointed.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a lovely hotel - well-located in central Salt Lake City. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Temple area and other attractions. The service was good and the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed here for 8 nights and found it to be the perfect base. Easy access to transport options (both the trax and frontrunner) and walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants. Lots of good eating options nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jpfree1969
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were given a night stay here as a gift. Our room was great. Beds were comfortable. Parking was easy. Trax is right out from to take you where you need to go. They allowed us to check out but leave our rain the parking garage for a few more hours. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am still here in SLC but I feel compelled to write this review. I have had a very enjoyable experience here at the Radisson while here for a conference.The hotel is very clean, the staff are friendly, and my room is exactly what I expected... except for the bathtub! I love to have a bath and specifically asked for a bathtub in my room. I didn't expect to see a Jacuzzi tub that could easily fit three people. It was FABULOUS even though I was there alone!

The staff were very friendly and the food was quite good. If you fly in, take the Trax (SLC's light rail transit I have enjoyed my stay!) from the airport to the hotel. It was $2.50 for a one way trip that took about 10 minutes! I admire the city for their exceptional long range transit planning!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business