I am still here in SLC but I feel compelled to write this review. I have had a very enjoyable experience here at the Radisson while here for a conference.The hotel is very clean, the staff are friendly, and my room is exactly what I expected... except for the bathtub! I love to have a bath and specifically asked for a bathtub in my room. I didn't expect to see a Jacuzzi tub that could easily fit three people. It was FABULOUS even though I was there alone!
The staff were very friendly and the food was quite good. If you fly in, take the Trax (SLC's light rail transit I have enjoyed my stay!) from the airport to the hotel. It was $2.50 for a one way trip that took about 10 minutes! I admire the city for their exceptional long range transit planning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah