Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$104
GardenInn.com
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$120
$102
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
ComfortSuites
$132
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,306 results
All reviewstemple squareconvention centercopper canyon restaurantwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetlight railbusiness tripwould stay here againjazz gamecoffee shopunderground parkingsalt lakeper daytwo blocksshower headroom was clean and comfortableparking lot
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I spent four nights in the hotel and based on the rate, got excellent value for my money. The hotel is in a convenient location, close to public transportation, restaurants and shopping. The room itself was fine, though it did not have the squeaky clean feeling I generally expect and was a bit tired. It may sound like nit picking, but I don't like when hotels place dirty throw pillows on clean pillowcases--why do some persist in this practice? I find it gross.

Had breakfast in the hotel twice. The first day I ordered off the menu and the food was fine. The young man who was my server was wonderful. The next day, I chose the buffet and was quite dissatisfied. The choices were limited and everything supposedly hot that I tried was cold. The server on this day, an unsmiling woman, was atrocious. I had to pour my own coffee since she was nowhere to be found most of the time. When I told her of the cold food, she looked at me like I had two heads. Before leaving the restaurant I complained to the manager and was satisfied with the outcome.

In the future, absent another bargain rate, I'd look to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank nycbee
Joel T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear nycbee,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to read that you found an “excellent value” at our hotel and glad that you were satisfied with the outcome in our restaurant. However, I apologize that your experience in our restaurant was less than outstanding. We are addressing this matter with our team to avoid a similar situation in the future. I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. If you have any additional concerns or comments, I would be pleased to discuss these with you.

801-933-8001

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Extremely easy to get to/from the airport. Close to TRAX stations and major shopping, sporting venues, tourist sites. Could also walk to most central attactrations from here. Found most of the staff very friendly to deal with for assistance and information. Found front desk staffer (Julia) to be exceptionally customer friendly! Wish that many others could learn from her in other hotel chains. Rooms were clean and nicely appointed. You won't be disappointed at this hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was a guest for a conference there.....and the organization putting on the conference paid for the room....to start with i have not stayed at a hotel where as a guest I had to pay for parking....next was checking in they requested a credit or debit card....ok i have done that at other hotels...where they explained money would only come out if i used services or damage was done...ok understandable however here money was taken out immediately but staff did not inform me upfront of this matter and that the money would go back to me card if all was ok for up to 10 days. I heard from many others that this was something that much displeased them. Next breakfast and lunch was provided....I have had Continental Breakfast which were much better and provided more variety of foods. Lunch....I was not impressed with either....vegetables drowned in garlic and the meat so dry i couldn't eat it. The good thing was the rooms were nice and the beds comfy and lots of pillows which i do like. I personally will not recommend it.

Debbe Munk

Room Tip: no comment.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Debbe M
Joel T, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Ms. Munk,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn of your disappointing experience at our hotel, particularly the provided meals. We are very pleased to read that you found the room and bed to be comfortable. Based on your feedback it seems that meals were served outside our restaurant, possibly as a banquet. I would certainly be interested in hearing more details about these concerns as our team takes great pride in providing delicious meals and we would like to ensure this does not happen again. In regards to the comment about a credit card taken at check-in, it is standard procedure to request a credit card with each check-in. The credit card must be authorized to ensure it is valid and can be used for any incidental charges. There are only a few pre-pay options where we would take a payment before checkout. Otherwise it is just an authorization or a hold of funds. Although we do not ask for debit cards nor recommend the use of debit cards, we have signs displayed at the front desk to advise the difference when using a debit card instead of a credit card. I also understand your disappointment with paying for parking. There are many areas outside the downtown areas where free parking is available. Unfortunately in the downtown area, hotels do charge for parking due to limited availability of parking areas. We do not include parking in the room rate as many of our guests travel to the hotel via public transportation. Thank you again for providing feedback on both your positive and negative feelings about your stay. If you are willing to contact me to provide additional details about any of your concerns, I would be happy to have an open dialogue with you.

801-933-8001

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way to Wyoming. The location couldn't be better, close to Temple Square, shopping, and the tram goes right in front of the hotel, if you wanted to use that service. The room was "OK". Thought we would have the sleep number beds in our room, but we didn't, so that was disapointing that we didn't get to try them out.

Had Pot Stickers and the Caprese Salad in the restaurant for dinner. Both were EXCELLENT. Had the buffet breakfast the next morning, but the waitress was really surley. We asked for spoons for the coffee, and she told us "they're on the buffett ..... but I'll get them for you". We were wondering if we didn't get the buffet and just ordered coffee, if we would have needed to get up to get our own spoon for the coffee? Plus, the breakfast buffet wasn't all that exciting for that caliber of hotel.

Had to LOOK for the valet when we first arrived, and each time we traveled in and out of the hotel to have our car parked while we were there. I guess they only had one?? Don't know ... but that was kind of a pain.

Overall ... decent hotel, and the location can't be beat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SHUM8

Dear SHUM8,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay! I am sorry that you were unable to try out one of our sleep number beds. We have actually been working to reduce the number of sleep number beds in our hotel as many of our guests are dissatisfied with them. Thank you for giving us feedback on the service you experienced with our valet and restaurant. This gives us the opportunity to focus on these areas for improvement. I must apologize that you encountered these shortfalls. I hope to see you return, so that we can impress you on your next stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice clean hotel room. Staff at the front desk seemed overwhelmed. Ate the breakfast buffet twice and the food is good. However, the staff left a lot to be desired. Took a long time to even get a cup of coffee or a glass of water, and had to ask several times. Basically a good hotel in a great spot, but with poor service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara N

Dear Barbara N,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your compliments on our rooms and food. I apologize for the service you received. Guest service is very important to our hotel and we are addressing your concerns through additional training. We have some new employees currently in a few areas and that could be why they may have seemed a bit overwhelmed. I hope you will return soon to feel a different level of service with our team as I am confident you will.