I have stayed at this hotel twice now for business trips. It is the best value near the Salt Palace (conference center). Navigating to it from the interstate is easy and the parking is good. The parking garage elevator is separate from the elevator to take you to the rooms. This is a minor inconvenience. Both sides of the hotel have good views. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are firmer than I prefer but comfortable. This is a busy hotel and at high times the front desk can have longer lines. The restaurant is okay. I think it is a bit expensive. Three blocks to the east you can get better food for better prices. The conference center is 500 feet from the front door. I would stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah