We stayed here one night on our way to Wyoming. The location couldn't be better, close to Temple Square, shopping, and the tram goes right in front of the hotel, if you wanted to use that service. The room was "OK". Thought we would have the sleep number beds in our room, but we didn't, so that was disapointing that we didn't get to try them out.
Had Pot Stickers and the Caprese Salad in the restaurant for dinner. Both were EXCELLENT. Had the buffet breakfast the next morning, but the waitress was really surley. We asked for spoons for the coffee, and she told us "they're on the buffett ..... but I'll get them for you". We were wondering if we didn't get the buffet and just ordered coffee, if we would have needed to get up to get our own spoon for the coffee? Plus, the breakfast buffet wasn't all that exciting for that caliber of hotel.
Had to LOOK for the valet when we first arrived, and each time we traveled in and out of the hotel to have our car parked while we were there. I guess they only had one?? Don't know ... but that was kind of a pain.
Overall ... decent hotel, and the location can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah