We had a wonderful overnight stay at the Downtown Radisson, just a block away from Temple Square.
The hotel has had a recent facelift and I enjoyed the new contemporary colors. The room had nice clean carpet and white duvet comforters. The bed was very soft (a bit too soft for my taste but my wife loved it). They had these very cool reading lamps (pen light size) on each side of the bed that I thought were a nice touch. The shower had an awesome large "sunflower" sized showerhead, much better than those dinky 2 inch ones. Over all the room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable.
We visited the indoor pool, and all though its not very big it does have soft and plush pool furniture, a nice sized whirlpool/hot tub, a sauna, and a shower to rinse off. There are also two handicap assistance devices to lower those that need it into both the pool and hot tub.
We enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the Copper Canyon restaurant. Everything was hot and delicious: oatmeal, pastries, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Hilton downtown a few years ago and this was much better. Overall a great night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah