I always thought Radisson hotels were a few steps up from a motel, like a Holiday Inn maybe, and nowhere near a Hyatt or Hilton. However, if the Radisson Salt Lake City is any indication for the entire chain, then I am wrong.
The hotel is actually pretty nice. Large, quiet and clean rooms. Good amenities -- iron/board all set to go, hair dryer (not for me, but still), shampoos etc, bottled water, easy internet access, big TV, comfortable bed, enough hangers for a bunch of shirts and jackets.
The room looked like it had been redone in the last few years, and it was clean. The food downstairs wasn't bad, the staff was very friendly, and the location couldn't be beat - as I was there for work at a conference at the Salt Palace. I literally walked 50 yds to get into the convention center. Couldn't get closer. The price was right too.
From now on, I won't overlook a Radisson for other hotels. This one was well worth it, and if you are going to the Salt Palace, or even just a stopover for a Jazz game, this hotel can be 1st on your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah