I was in Salt Lake City for business and I had another great stay at the Radisson Downtown Salt Lake City. While not everything went smoothly - and much of it was due to the extremely cold temperatures - this is still my fave property in Salt Lake downtown.
I especially want to thank Erica at the Front Desk who went out of her way to resolve an upgrade problem during check in. She really went the extra mile to make sure I was checked in and did it all with a smile and a great attitude.
My main disappointment continues to be the Copper Canyon restaurant: the reduced menu is a disappointment and food takes too long to arrive at the table. The main problem is in the evening - the breakfast and lunch service is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah