I stayed here for a convention in August. The hotel is centrally located to many of the sights in downtown Salt Lake City. The convention center is within a stone's throw and the TRAX system station is about 75 away. The distance from the airport to the hotel is about 20 minutes.
We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, Copper Canyon and it was ok, but over priced. We did eat breakfast buffet which was very good, although over priced.
Our rooms were very clean and we had a great view. The room has Sleep Number beds which were very comfortable.
I left behind a shirt in the room and found out I did so when I arrived home and unpacked. I contacted the hotel and reported it to lost/found. They were very helpful, however I couldn't stress enough to them to check the room immediately to see if the shirt was still in the in room. My shirt is probably long gone.
Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.
Anyways, I had a great experience with the hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah