- In the heart of downtown, just a block from Gateway Outdoor Mall & Shoppes, Energy Solutions Arena, train stop, the Temple, and more.
- Lots of restaurants in walking distance.
- Safe, quiet.
- Good breakfast (restaurant).
- Got a microwave & refrigerator upon request (quantities limited).
- Flat screen TV
- Great view of skyline (front of hotel).
- Clean pool & great hot tub.
- Fast, free, dependable internet connectivity.
- Great business center.
- Descent workout facilities.
- Rooms were not as clean as they could have been (dust, cobwebs, etc.).
- Smallish double-beds.
- Parking $10+ per day; more with valet.
- No complimentary breakfast.
If you want to be in the center of downtown, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah