“Belgium Delights!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Belgium Delights!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

As a local foodie I wanted to check this place out for sometime. It did not disappoint! The Machine gun sandwich was DEEEE-VINE!! It's a huge portion so I suggest splitting the sandwich between two people. We also ordered some waffles with creme fraiche, crunchy speculoos (creamy, smashed up cookie), and strawberries. I finished ALL of it. The frites (aka French fries) but hella better were so yummie ESPECIALLY with the mustard base "fry sauce". The staff was average. I had to get a drink from the refrigerator box and it was awkward because one of the staff members was carrying a conversation with a friend on the dining side. So I was inbetween them. It was a bit unprofessional and awkward. Like others have mentioned before, this place is REALLY small. They need a larger location. Seriously. But again, the food was EXCELLENT.

Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

So I was a little nervous about the neighborhood at first, but the food, the establishment, the atmosphere - made my reservations quickly disappear. I had a blast eating here on my 25th Anniversary Weekend. My wife loved the hot chocolate and waffle so much that we have driven the 78 miles roundtrip 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I highly recommend it. This would be a little more fun during warmer weather because there isn't that much seating inside.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a nice little authentic place. It serves the best fries and flavored mayos I have ever had. I have not tried the dessert waffles but they look amazing! A great place for a snack! The serving sizes are huge. This place really is great. I love the decor. It was a great street to stroll and a great place to stop in for something yummy!!

Don't sit inside if you don't want to smell like the fryer. But the outside patio seating is better anyway.

• Visited February 2013
Cedar Hills, Utah
“Best Waffles!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love everything about this place, its the perfect quick bite! Get the waffle with the chocolate inside.

Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The machine gun sandwich”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It's not you average lunch but this sandwich is well worth heading over to pioneer park to try. The waffles are good not great but they could be horrible and I would still give Bruges a five star review. The machine gun is that good.

• Visited October 2012