“Nothing to write home about” 2 of 5 bubbles

The Club Room
Ranked #684 of 1,379 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: You will find the Club Room nestled in the heart of the Radisson Airport Hotel. It's subdued elegance will envelop you as you dine near our roaring fireplace, surrounded by rich red mahogany wood. The cuisine is American; dazzling the tastebuds; with a range of selections from our delectable French Dip to our delicious Peppercorn Filet and numerous choices in between.
Eagle Mountain, Utah
“Nothing to write home about”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were very disappointed with our meal at The Club Room. The service was extremely slow. My husband's order was wrong when it finally arrived. I had the Salmon which was overdone and dry. We ate at the end of a busy, tiring day and had hoped for a great meal that was served promptly. We will not eat here again.

Visited October 2012

“Great dinner at a reasonable proice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I went to the Club Room for dinner and had the best meal on my vacation. I was there on a Thurs evening. There were only half a dozen guests for dinner. Service was quick & efficient. I had blacken salmon over Alfredo pasta. It was delicious. Service was excellent too. I would recommend this to anyone staying near the airport.

Contrary to what a previous reviewed said, this restaurant is open to the public. I was staying at the Candlewood Suites across the street and had no problem paying with a credit card.

Layton, Utah
“Quiet and intimate location for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a nice steak dinner at The Club Room. We weren't staying at the Radisson, I just had a gift certificate that we needed to use. We both ordered their Rib Eye Steak that was seasoned and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Overall the food was very good and the portions were plenty. It has a very nice quiet and personal atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

The restaurant is in the Radisson Hotel, Salt Lake City. It has decent food and we were seating pretty quickly. I do not think it is open to non-guests because at the end of the night we were only able to charge the cost to the room.
The food is good with large portions. Coming from Park City where the food tended to be overpriced and very small this was a welcome change.

• Visited January 2012