“Great Evening!”

Sea Salt Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Salt Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #328 of 1,406 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Evening!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Dinner with friends on the patio. Service was great, pleasant and fun. Food was well above average and very good. The atmosphere is really nice and its a beautiful place. 4 meals, 3 were outstanding and we would all go back and looking forward to when we can.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“BROKEN BONES SERVED HERE”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our experience from good to terrible. My daughter and I went to lunch here yesterday we were having a wonderful day with her new little baby girl until my daughter got up from her chair on the patio and stepped in the large hole in the cement that was not covered over she fell all the way to the ground nearly knocking her baby over as well. When I tryed to get help from the employes inside the door was locked and even though they saw me no one would even come to our help. I called when we got home asking to speak with a manager about this extremely dangerous hazard and was told he was in a meeting and would call me right back I still have not recieved a call nearly 24 hours later. Warning to all the food was ok, prices very expensive but most of all customer service and concern deplorable, dont waste your time, money or physical safety!

3 Thank shanny2930
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious, fresh, inventive cuisine”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We have the great fortune to live down the street and often stroll up to this charming neighborhood restaurant. The food is consistently excellent, featuring really fresh ingredients. The pizza crust is simply amazing, I would enjoy it on its own with no toppings at all! The service can be a bit slow and the architecture makes for a loud noise level when the restaurant is crowded but otherwise it has much to recommend it to those wanting a pleasant, relaxed, delicious Italian meal.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Byelka
San Diego, California
“Incredibly delicious!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My sister took me to this restaurant while I was in town, and I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is wonderful and the location was very convenient for us. However, the best part was definitely the food. I had the caprese panini and it was amazing! I have had this sandwich at several other restaurants and Sea Salt definitely does it best. We finished with gelato of course, and it was also incredible. It is a good thing I don't live here, or I would be back for lunch every day!

Wyoming
“Family party”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

For the second year in a row we visited this restaurant for a family/friends party. The restaurant opened just for us on a Sunday and we had it to ourselves. Food was excellent and service great. Homemade pizzas and good salads. Wonderful atmosphere too.

• Visited May 2013