We held our wedding on the campus that day and stayed in the hotel that evening. The Guest House staff is phenomenal! They were very helpful with all of our needs and very accommodating. I was impressed with their knowledge and hospitality. They helped make our special day perfect from start to finish. Our rooms were on the South end and 2nd floor had a beautiful view of the mountains and chapel. It was extremely quiet all night and we slept well after our big day. We rented 2 rooms that night and both were very comfortable and the rooms are very clean. The beds were soft, the linens were clean and fresh. The whole hotel is very warm and inviting from the moment you walk in. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and the variety was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah